Friday, 26 August 2005
- Bite; Jove Books/The Berkley Publishing Group/Penguin Group (USA)
Inc; January 2005.
- “The Girl Who Was Infatuated with Death”, by Laurell K.
Hamilton, copyright 2005.
- “One Word Answer”, by Charlaine Harris, copyright 2005.
- “Biting in Plain Sight”, by MaryJanice Davidson, copyright 2005.
I’ve still not read a book by Davidson, just this story and another in
the anthology Cravings, but they were ok.
- “Galahad”, by Angela Knight, copyright 2005 by Julie
Woodcock. Not to my taste.
- “Blood Lust”, by Vickie Taylor, copyright 2005 by Vickie
Spears. Also not really to my taste.
- Dead to the World, by Charlaine Harris, copyright 2004 by
Charlaine Harris Shulz; Ace Books/Berkley Publishing Group/Penguin
Group (USA) Inc., May 2004. This, on the other hand, was very much to
- Storm Front, by Jim Butcher; ROC/New American Library/Penguin
Putnam Inc., April 2000. My copy is from the 7th printing. This is the
1st book in the series The Dresden Files, which looks like it ought
to be entertaining; I somehow completely missed it the first time
through, so now I’ll have to try and find the rest.
- Dead Witch Walking, by Kim Harrison; HarperTorch/HarperCollins,
May 2004. My copy is from the 8th printing. Also good.
- The Awakening, by L.A. Banks; copyright 2003 by Leslie Esdaile;
St. Martin’s Griffin, January 2004. This is the 2nd book of the
Vampire Huntress series, and it’s readable, but I’d put it a couple
of ranks below Hamilton, Harris, Butcher, and Harrison. The first book