I intermittently GamesMastered a campaign set in in a modified version of SPI’s Frontiers of Alusia from 1985 to December 1994. As time went by the players and I dispersed geographically and acquired more responsibilities, so we did not play as much in that time as one might first expect.
This was originally (of course) using the DragonQuest rules from SPI, but when I started playing GURPS I eventually changed to using it for this campaign.
A few years ago, while writing a new adventure for the campaign, I got ambitious and from my notes wrote a 55 page (5.5 by 8.5 inches booklet size) campaign history. Some time ago (1995/11/9) I converted created a hypertext version (using Unroff) and added (1996/1/21) the last two adventures (although in very rough form) and created an on-line permuted index.
Most recently, in December 2007, I finally finished a new DocBook-based version (also available as a single html file and as a PDF file), that includes some some additional information and reflections. It was fun to revisit the campaign.
I’ve since, in December 2009, made a minor revision to the DocBook version, available in several HTML pages, a single HTML page and PDF. (Among other things, this cleaned up the text encoding of the HTML output.)